abba cha..

I generally dont care about anything happening within 2 light years radius from me, but whenever something(thoughts-wise)that doesnt concern me comes my way...I chuck it into this space!!!Well read along to find out about "EVERYTHING" that I AM NOT...

Monday, October 09, 2006

Answerable to you 2...

Here are the answers for the second edition of my quiz..It was by far well cracked!!

1) Shashi Tharoor was the missing one. The list was that of all the contestants.
2) Benazir Bhutto. (Only Priyambad cracked this!!!)
3) The characters were "Cerebra", "Commcast(or Blackbox) & "Thunderbird". The connect being the fact that they are the only characters from the X-series of "INDIAN" origin.(No one got this right!!)
4) Simbly.."Cloning".Pics were that of "Prometea-1st cloned horse", "Snuppy-1st cloned dog" and a spoof on "Dolly"...The George Orwell thingi was jus a Red Herring so to say...
5) Marie & Pierre Curie
6) The McDonald Bros (Richard& Maurice) & Pizza Hut founders(Frank & Dan Carney)People got this in parts.
7) Emmeline Pankhurst(Too many clues..I guess!!)
8) All the villains/negative characters from Disney movies.
9) Mughal-e- Azam. K.Asif, Akbar, Salim & Anarkali(I'd specified roles) and Shapoorji Pallonji
10) All permitted food colours in India.

Scores-
Aditya-6
Priyambad-5.5
J.K- 3.5
P.S.R-2.5

Thanks & regards
Lathish.V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home